Green World Product testimony: Case :Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, sinusitis

Green World Product testimony:

Case :Hypertension,  Diabetes,  Asthma,  sinusitis

Contributed by:
Ms. Namusi penina
Nationality: Ugandan
Contact number : +256757888898

My name is  Namusi Penina from Uganda.  I suffered a  terrible health condition for 13 years. My journey from disease to health is an adventure blessed by Green world health products.

In 1996 I was diagnosed hypertensive.  Doctors warned me that soon I would also be diabetic.  The doctor's prophecy came true in 2000. what made it worse was the asthma and sinusitis soon followed.  The pharmacy came at home and my medical bill kept increasing to a killing level.

it started with eating too much conventional products and a high fat diet until I was diagnosed to have already developed liver cirrhosis.  This was a death sentence to me.

when everything else failed God came in!!
That is when I came across  Green World through a distributor who came at my church.  He advised me to use Damage Combo capsule,  Cordyceps plus caps, Royal Jelly softjel, Propolis plus  soft-shell and Kuding Plus Tea.  I used these products for six months and got a dynamic change to my life. It was a miracle.  I went back to hospital and my medical report was very good.

I couldn't believe what I saw when I was holding the laboratory reports.  My blood sugar level and blood pressure have dropped to almost normal.  My liver cirrhosis had improved greatly that the doctors asked me what was behind all this!

With the improvement of health,  I started gaining strength day by day.  My husband was so happy that our life has come back normal.  With help of green world products I am living a very happy life with my husband.

Thanks, Green world

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How does Green World Male Care package help premature ejaculation, Erectile dysfunction, impotence and prostate disoders?

Unlimited benefits of green world organic fertilizer

GREEN WORLD PRODUCTS, HERBAL PRODUCTS AND SUPPLEMENTS